Inspiring the FUTURE Journey--With Your Help!
Shadowcliff is a place where true teamwork is nurtured and people of all backgrounds can come together for a common purpose. In ways you've maybe never experienced before, we invite you to experience a collaborative effort where your input and values are heard and ideas are put to work.
The Gen Z Advisory group will work with our Shadowcliff Board of Directors to create new initiatives and explore possibilities for meeting the needs of Generation Z.
What to Expect
We are an established nonprofit retreat center looking for participants for a service project that creates a Gen Z Advisory Group to help Shadowcliff plan it's future.
Participants will work with other Gen Z Advisors and the Shadowcliff Board to help explore, ideate and support a deeper connection between Gen Z and Shadowcliff's strategic focus.
- Gain first-hand experience in short and long term planning and development.
- Collaboratively practice creative problem solving and decision making skills with other members of the Gen Z Advisory Council.
- Learn best practice conversation circle skills (facilitated listening & sharing) focused on Gen Z concerns.
3 day advising & strategy workshop at Shadowcliff in Grand Lake, CO June 5 - 7, 2020.
- Healing – We create safe space for contemplation and healing of body, soul, and earth.
- Growth – We encourage the spiritual, intellectual, and experiential journeys of all.
- Interconnection – We respect the interdependent nature of all life.
- Community - We nurture deep & meaningful relationships, honoring our differences.
- Affordability - We intentionally provide a variety of accommodations and programs.