Do you have a passion for Shadowcliff? Nonprofit leadership? We’re seeking people to share talent with our teams.
Click here to download an overview of Board & Adviser roles.
Current Priority Areas
There are many ways that a person may contribute to our team of Board & Advisers, so if you’re passionate about getting more involved with Shadowcliff, we’d love to hear from you! That said, here are several key priority areas where we could use support right now:
• Financial oversight & forecasting
• Nonprofit governance
• Facilities: construction & maintenance
• Food sourcing and kitchen management strategy
• Fund development: strategy, donor engagement, Colorado funding opportunities
• Retreat center operations
• Connections to values-aligned nonprofit groups, especially in the Front Range
• Connections to campuses or young adult communities for summer staff recruiting
• Representation from communities of color, especially from the Front Range
• Representation from LGBTQ+ communities, especially from the Front Range
If you’re interested in learning more, or know someone who might be a good fit for Shadowcliff, please contact Board Chair Kelly Yarbrough: firstname.lastname@example.org