Tucked away off of Rempel Lodge, Hideaway offers privacy and comfort while keeping you close to Rempel's shared amenities. This large, cozy room looks out over the Shadowcliff grounds and is just steps away from hiking, the Laws of Nature Trail, the Point, and the Chapel!
Comfortably Accommodates: Up to 2 adults
Bed Layout: One Queen bed
General Layout: Features a queen bed, private bathroom, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and small fridge, a writing desk, woodstove, and comfy furniture. Hideaway is accessed through a private entrance just below the Rempel dining room.
- $100 per night
- $95 per night for 5 nights or more
- $25 per night for each additional person over the age of 8
- Requires a 3 night minimum stay.
- Discounted rate of $95/night applies to all stays of 5 nights or more.
- No smoking anywhere on Shadowcliff grounds, lodges or cabins.
- No pets are permitted.
- A deposit of 50% of your cabin stay is required at time of booking.
- Group-specific policies differ. Please click here for group information.
- Within 24 hours of booking will receive a full refund.
- After 24 hours of booking to 14 days before arrival will result in loss of half of the 50% deposit.
- Within 14 days of arrival will result in loss of the 50% deposit in full.
- If a change in your plans occurs, we are happy to work with you to find a different set of dates. Deposits are transferrable to different dates within a season. Please give us a call at 970-627-9220 for assistance.
- Group cancellation policies differ. Please click here for group information.
Reservations open February 1st. Our 2022 season begins May 30th. Please call for cabin reservations. Email email@example.com with questions or to discuss our availability.