Welcome back to Hideaway! Walk through a private entrance to a respite with a queen bed, kitchenette, private bath, and fireplace. Ideal for couples, this cabin is more like a private suite and is just steps away from the Laws of Nature interpretive trail, Rempel lounge, The Point, and more.
Accommodates: Up to 2
Bed Layout: One queen bed.
General Layout: Walk into Hideaway through a large Mexican hand carved door and find yourself in a quiet space just steps away from the main lodge. The small entry way provides a place for hiking boots and coats before entering into the suite. Once in the room, you'll enjoy the cozy yet open feel. The room features a queen bed, writing desk, closet, dresser, reading chair, and a small kitchenette (microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker). The private bathroom has a shower, toilet, and sink.
- $120 a night up to 2 people
- Requires a 3 night minimum stay all season long;
- No smoking anywhere on Shadowcliff grounds, lodges or cabins;
- No pets are permitted;
- A deposit of 50% your entire stay is required at time of booking;
- Within 24 hours of booking: no fee assessed, full refund;
- From 24 hours after booking through 8 days before your arrival date: charged the total deposit amount;
- 7 days or closer to your arrival date: charged in full for the entire reservation;
- We understand that life throws curve balls! We will work with you to find a different set of dates should something come up. If you still need to cancel and to the extent we are able to replace your reservation, we will refund accordingly. Please give us a call at 970-627-9220.