Riverbend Cabin is very popular with our long time guests and will have you daydreaming of the mountains months after the lodge is closed. This is the quiet place at the bend in the river.
Comfortably Accommodates: Up to 4 adults
Bed Layout: Two double beds and two twin beds.
General Layout: From the covered front porch to the open air loft, Riverbend is a truly special, woodsy cabin. The living room has a wood burning stove, a comfy couch, reading chairs, and a nook with a table and chairs. The fully equipped kitchen has just about everything you need for cooking besides the food. The main floor has both the bathroom, which features a shower, toilet, and sink, and one private bedroom with a double bed. The stairs take you to the open air loft and two additional sleeping areas. One side has a double bed and couch, and across the catwalk is two low lying double beds, a small dresser, and two small closets. Outside features a side deck that overlooks the North Inlet Stream, willow thickets, and an abundance of wildlife viewing.
- $250 per night for up to 4 people
- $240 per night for 5 nights or more
- $25 per night for each additional person over the age of 8
- Requires a 3-night minimum stay.
- No smoking anywhere on Shadowcliff grounds, lodges or cabins.
- No pets are permitted.
- A deposit of 50% of your cabin stay is required at time of booking.
- All guests are given towels and a lovingly folded linen packet upon arrival for making your bed. Daily housekeeping service is not provided in the cabins.
- Please review Shadowcliff's General Policies here for more detail.
- Group-specific policies differ. Please click here for group information.
- Within 24 hours of booking will receive a full refund.
- After 24 hours of booking to 14 days before arrival will result in loss of half of the 50% deposit.
- Within 14 days of arrival will result in loss of the 50% deposit in full.
- If a change in your plans occurs, we are happy to work with you to find a different set of dates. Deposits are transferrable to different dates within a season. Please give us a call at 970-627-9220 for assistance.
- Group cancellation policies differ. Please click here for group information.