Riverbend Cabin is very popular with our long time guests and will have you daydreaming of the mountains months after the lodge is closed. This is the quiet place at the bend in the river.
Comfortably Accommodates: Up to 4 adults
Bed Layout: Two double beds and two twin beds.
General Layout: From the covered front porch to the open air loft, Riverbend is a truly special, woodsy cabin. The living room has a wood burning stove, a comfy couch, reading chairs, and a nook with a table and chairs. The fully equipped kitchen has just about everything you need for cooking besides the food. The main floor has both the bathroom, which features a shower, toilet, and sink, and one private bedroom with a double bed. The stairs take you to the open air loft and two additional sleeping areas. One side has a double bed and couch, and across the catwalk is two low lying double beds, a small dresser, and two small closets. Outside features a side deck that overlooks the North Inlet Stream, willow thickets, and an abundance of wildlife viewing.
- $195 per night for up to four people
- $185 per night with a booking of 5 nights or more
- $15 per each additional person
- Requires a 3 night minimum stay
- Discounted rate of $185/night applies to all stays over 5 nights;
- No smoking anywhere on Shadowcliff grounds, lodges or cabins;
- No pets are permitted;
- A deposit of 50% your entire stay is required at time of booking;
- Within 24 hours of booking: no fee assessed, full refund;
- After 24 hours, cancellation results in loss of full deposit;
- We understand that life throws curve balls! We will work with you to find a different set of dates should something come up. If you still need to cancel and to the extent we are able to replace your reservation, we will refund accordingly. Please give us a call at 970-627-9220.