Cliffside Lodge is located at the southern edge of Shadowcliff high above the Village and overlooking Grand Lake. The top floor lounge is a great get-away space. Picture windows provide a spectacular view of Grand Lake, Shadow Mountain Lake, and the distant peaks of the Gore range to the south. This facility is ideal as a place to reconnect with nature for workshops, reunions and small groups.
Cliffside Lodge accommodates groups of up to 20 adults. A great place for small groups who want privacy and who want to do their own cooking. Other wonderful amenities include a fireplace and lounge with great lake and mountain views. Also provided are a kitchen and a dining room for group meals, four separate gender-specific bathrooms with private showers, and seven private guest rooms with occupancy maximums of four or six.
Accommodates Most rooms accommodate up to four or six persons. Cliffside rooms 3 and 4 are best suited for one to three people.
Bed Layout: Rooms 1, 2, 5-7 have either one or two sets of bunk beds and one queen bed. Rooms 3 and 4 have one set of bunk beds and a double bed. Most Cliffside rooms also have a dresser, writing desk, and clothes hanging rod.
General Layout: Walk up the stairs to the first floor of Cliffside where rooms 1 and 2 reside. Directly outside of these rooms is the dining area for Cliffside, complete with picnic tables and benches. Adjacent to the eating area is the guest kitchen, which features a stove, two refrigerators, a dishwasher, a microwave, a coffee maker, and just about all the cooking and eating utensils you might need. Also on the first floor are two single stall, private bathrooms, each one with a toilet, sink, and shower.
Taking the exterior stairs to the second floor, you'll come across five more guest rooms, rooms 3-7, and two more single stall bathrooms. Continue the exterior stairs to the third floor, and you'll find the wonderful Cliffside lounge. This gathering space is complete with a hanging fireplace, couches, chairs, tables, books, a futon, a piano, and a library. The large window looks out onto Grand Lake.
Exterior spaces for Cliffside Lodge include a long patio just outside the kitchen and a connected patio off the stairs to the second floor.
PLEASE NOTE: access to all floors of Cliffside requires climbing stairs.
Individual Room Rates
- $85 per night for up to 2 adults
- $25 per night for each additional person over the age of 8
The entire Cliffside Lodge may be reserved for larger groups, and is required for any group seeking to occupy a majority of the rooms and to use the kitchen for their meals. The Cliffside Entire rate includes exclusive use of the third floor lounge, dining area, and kitchen, and does not include food service from our main lodge. If you’re looking for a group rate that includes meals prepared in our main lodge, please click here.
- $725 per night with a 3-night minimum for up to 20 adults
- Lodge rooms require a two-night minimum stay. Single night reservations may be available on a walk-in basis for $95 depending on availability.
- Check in time is 3:00 P.M. Check out time is 10:00 A.M.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of your lodge room stay is due at booking.
- All rooms share clean, gender-specific bathroom facilities with private showers.
- All guests are given towels and a lovingly folded linen packet upon arrival for making your bed. Daily maid service is not provided in the rooms or cabins.
- No smoking anywhere on Shadowcliff grounds, lodges or cabins. This includes tobacco products, cigars, pipes, marijuana (medical or otherwise), and electronic smoking devices.
- No pets are permitted anywhere on the Shadowcliff grounds.
- Group-specific policies differ. Please click here for group information.
- Within 24 hours of booking will receive a full refund.
- After 24 hours of booking to 14 days before arrival will result in loss of half of the 50% deposit.
- Within 14 days of arrival will result in loss of the 50% deposit in full.
- If a change in your plans occurs, we are happy to work with you to find a different set of dates. Deposits are transferrable to different dates within a season. Please give us a call at 970-627-9220 for assistance.
- Group cancellation policies differ. Please click here for group information.